Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Dinosaur Birthday Cake

I've been so lucky to do a whole bunch of fun cakes lately and this one is the latest. I'll share the previous ones soon swapping between cake posts and baking posts.

 This dinosaur cake was for a little boy's 4th birthday, inspired by cute dinosaur invitations and printables from Fairydust Stationery.
The cake was my favorite fluffy vanilla cake, I know I use this one a lot, its just that darn good! The cake was iced with vanilla buttercream and covered with fondant.
 Happy Birthday Taj!
I was very happy to hear the birthday boy loved his cake and had a fantastic day. Check out that cute excited face!

4 comments:

  1. Another masterpiece, love the look on his face!

    Nom! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love this cake!!! This little boy sure was so happy about getting such a beautiful cake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Una tarta preciosa y divertida.El niño está feliz, mira sus ojos...Un beso. Rosa

    ReplyDelete