Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Ahoy It's A Boy Baby Shower

Back in January I put together this last minute sweets set up for my brother and his fiance's baby shower bbq. Its seems fitting that I share it today as they finally welcomed a beautiful baby boy, earlier tonight.
I'm pretty darn excited about being an aunty! I'm already coming up with first birthday cake ideas. I now have a little niece and baby nephew to spoil rotten.
The 'ahoy! its a boy' theme came about because I really wanted to make sailor onesie cookies, the anchor cookies and other details were just made to match. The baby shower/bbq just happened to be on the hottest most humid day of Summer, so although the cake melted a little it turned out okay considering. 

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely sweets table and oh my goodness I adore the sailor onesie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sugar Industry - Sugar Technology International Texas USA. Sugar industry, incredibly, insists that once you look at the research, no expert says that sugar leads to any disease, even obesity

    sugar industry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where might I find the onsie bunting banner? So cute! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete