Thursday, August 4, 2011

Jet Ski Cake

Just a quick post to share some pictures of the second cake I made last week. I was asked to make this cake as a gift, inspired by the giftee's love of his stand-up jet ski and heading out to the beach. I don't know anything about jet skis, it was news to me there are stand up and sit down models so you can imagine I found this cake challenging.
Despite some troubles modelling the ski and man, I am really happy with how the whole cake turned out. The inside was a super yummy chocolate mud cake (I had enough off cuts to snack on for a few days), I'll share the recipe soon.

7 comments:

  1. Awesome! I especially like the matching cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so great. Who wouldn't love a jet ski cake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your swirly sea buttercream and great job on the modeling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As an avid standup jetskier, I officially certify this cake as "awesome"!

    ReplyDelete
  5. no way it yuk if that the you guys use these day anyway my baby doesnt like so now i dont its just stupid

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing. Great post very Informative, also checkout Gringos jet ski

    ReplyDelete