Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas All Wrapped Up

Just a quick post to check in and say heya. Heya!!

I hope you all had a lovely holiday. I had a wonderful time with friends and family and of course enough food to make anyone not want to eat for another month. Miss kitty didn't miss out, Santa left her some sweet gifts and she loved playing with all the ribbons.
After a busy December of baking I'm having a little break this week, but here is a little summary of this years Christmas sweets and treats.
Gingerbread House Part One and Part Two
Letters to Santa Cookies
Mint Chocolate Rocky Road

5 comments:

  1. ugh you're a goddess it makes me sick! :D love the snowflake macaroons and so jealous of your house! x

    Nom! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you have been busy. Those macaron's are simply amazing and I love the gingerbread house too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty decorations and the cookies! SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nicely done! keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wanted to say I found your blog a couple of weeks ago and a friend and I made your Gingerbread House. Delicious! Thanks for posting your beautiful creations.

    ReplyDelete