Monday, December 19, 2011

Mini Christmas Cookies

Have you written your letter to Santa yet? If yes, high fives! If no, what are you waiting for Christmas is less than a week away! If your Letter to Santa is running very late, maybe sending it in cookie form will sweeten the deal, because we all know Santa loves his cookies!

Maybe some cute mini cookies thrown in could help too.
I wish I had some better pictures of these tiny cookies because I'm so very happy with them. It might have something to do with the teensy size or perhaps the glitter but they are my favorite cookies yet.
I made more than 100 of these bite sized cookies to package up for Christmas gifts, I ended up with a blister from my squeezy bottles.

Have a lovely pre-Christmas week!

10 comments:

  1. Could you pass along the recipe for the icing? I have the worst luck making that stuff!! Thanks! Theresa
    t.costantini at comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh. Awesome cookies. Really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH my gosh! They are lovely (as always, my gosh, you're blog is my favourite I've decided). I really love the flitter too. Glitter makes everything better!

    Good luck with your blister. You've worked hard! No doubt santa will reward you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ps. Check it..you're in my most recent post on my blog :) You're gingerbread boxes are so cute..I made them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are super cute! I adore the little smily faces on the gingerbread men and snowmen. Adorable. Have a wonderful Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your Christmas cookies! They all look so wonderful.

    I made a variation on your white chocolate rocky road for a friend and it went down a storm! Thanks so much for the idea, those biscuit pieces really are amazing! Have a brilliant Christmas. x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the recipe, your the best!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your incy cookies and they look great in the jar

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the first lot, so sweet.

    Happy New Year to you.

    ReplyDelete